THE REVOLVING ORANGE
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
  New title
I have changed the title of my blog to "The Revolving Orange".  The basis for this is that "Orange Revolution" sounded a little right on whereas the new title has more of a 24 hour news feel about it.  It also has an unintended radical protestant feel which is enhanced by the complete lack of colour to the site now that my home-made banner with a picture of an orange has been removed.  On the whole, though, I think it's an improvement and intend to stick with it.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
PERSONAL FREEDOM
WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION
COMPETITIVE MARKETS

Name:
Location: Kilwinning, Ayrshire, United Kingdom

I'm currently the Liberal Democrat Councillor for Kilwinning in North Ayrshire. I like music, cars and writing.

Follow me on Twitter
ARCHIVES
October 2009 / June 2011 / July 2011 / September 2011 /


Powered by Blogger